Accessible motoring from Dunnets Ford
The Motability Scheme with Dunnets is a worry-free and affordable way of motoring. By offering new Ford cars on extremely favourable contract hire terms, both FORD and Dunnets help people with mobility issues to live their lives to the fullest.
You will be entitled to a new car every three years if you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, the Armed Forces Independence Payment, the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP). You will also need a minimum of 12 months remaining on the award to be eligible.
You don’t have to drive yourself, as you can nominate up to two drivers. If your child receives the allowance you can choose to lease a car on their behalf.
What you will get with Dunnets Ford Motability:
- A new car of your choice every three years
- Insurance, car tax, servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- Nominate up to two drivers
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Many years of experience of the Motability Scheme
- Friendly, knowledgeable local staff
- Guaranteed part exchange for your old car
- Demos of any car you are interested in
- Home visit so you can test drive the car
- Honest, friendly advice on the car best suited to your needs
Why choose Dunnets for your Motability vehicle?
Dunnets Ford is passionate about providing a friendly, informative service and providing you with a car that suits your needs. Please contact William Sutherland on 01847 893101, our friendly, dedicated, knowledgeable, professional Motability Specialist.
With the Motability scheme there really is nothing to worry about – everything is taken care of. The car and support you need are provided so you can simply enjoy worry-free motoring. If you need adaptations, you will find many of the most popular are available at no extra cost.
Dunnets (Ford) Thurso
Telephone: 01847 893101
Fax: 01847 893079
Telephone: 01955 602103
Fax: 01955 609108